Terms & Conditions
Welcome to IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal! We are delighted to have you as part of our scholarly community, where we aim to promote and advance research in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). As we embark on this journey together, it is crucial that all authors, reviewers, and readers understand and adhere to the following Terms & Conditions to uphold the highest standards of academic excellence, integrity, and transparency.
Welcome, prospective authors and visitors, to IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal! We are excited about your interest in submitting your research to our esteemed publication. To ensure a seamless and efficient submission process, it is essential to understand our comprehensive Submission Guidelines. These guidelines have been carefully designed to maintain the quality and integrity of the research published in our journal. Here is a detailed explanation of the submission process:
a. Scope and Suitability:
Before submitting your manuscript, it is crucial to ensure that your research aligns with the scope of IgMin Research, which focuses on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines. We welcome original contributions that significantly advance knowledge in any of these fields. Please review our previously published articles to gain insights into the topics and research areas that fit our multidisciplinary framework.
b. Manuscript Preparation:
All submissions must follow the prescribed manuscript format, which can be found on our website under "Author Guidelines." The guidelines cover essential aspects such as formatting, structure, citation style, and reference list. It is imperative to adhere strictly to these instructions to ensure that your manuscript meets the journal's publication standards.
c. Plagiarism and Originality:
We take plagiarism and academic misconduct seriously. Each submission is subjected to thorough plagiarism checks using advanced plagiarism detection software. To maintain the originality of research, authors must ensure that their work is entirely original and has not been previously published or simultaneously submitted elsewhere. Proper citation of sources and attributing all relevant ideas to their respective authors is essential.
d. Online Submission Portal:
To submit your manuscript, please access our user-friendly online submission portal. Once you have logged in or created an account, follow the step-by-step instructions to upload your manuscript and any supplementary files. The submission portal allows you to track the progress of your submission and communicate directly with the editorial team.
e. Peer Review Process:
After successful submission, your manuscript will undergo a rigorous double-blind peer review process. In this process, your identity, as well as that of the reviewers, will remain anonymous to ensure impartial evaluation. Expert reviewers, chosen based on their expertise in your research area, will provide valuable feedback to assess the quality, originality, and significance of your work.
f. Reviewer Feedback and Decision:
Upon completion of the peer review process, you will receive detailed feedback from the reviewers. This feedback may include suggestions for improvements or revisions. The editorial team will then evaluate the reviewers' comments and make a publication decision. We may classify manuscripts as "Accepted," "Accepted with Minor Revisions," "Accepted with Major Revisions," or "Rejected."
g. Revision and Resubmission:
If revisions are requested, you are required to address the reviewers' comments and suggestions in a comprehensive response letter. Make the necessary revisions to enhance the clarity, methodology, and overall quality of your manuscript. The revised version, along with the response letter, should be submitted within the specified time frame.
h. Copyright Agreement:
Upon successful peer review and acceptance of your manuscript, you will be required to sign a copyright agreement with IgMin Research. This agreement grants us the right to publish and distribute your work while ensuring that you retain the copyright. It is essential to read and understand the terms of the copyright agreement before signing.
i. Open Access and Licensing:
As an open-access journal, IgMin Research provides unrestricted access to all published content. Authors retain the copyright of their work and grant IgMin Research a non-exclusive license to publish the article under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). This license allows others to share, adapt, and build upon the work as long as proper attribution is provided to the original authors.
j. Manuscript Status and Communication:
Throughout the submission and review process, you can monitor the status of your manuscript via the online submission portal. We encourage clear and prompt communication to address any queries or concerns you may have during this process. Our editorial team is readily available to assist you.
k. Manuscript Withdrawal:
If, for any reason, you wish to withdraw your manuscript after submission, please inform the editorial team promptly. Manuscripts can only be withdrawn before acceptance for publication. Once your work has been accepted and published, it becomes a part of the scholarly record and cannot be withdrawn.
In conclusion, we value your contribution to IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal and believe that adhering to these Submission Guidelines will foster a constructive and collaborative publishing environment. We aim to facilitate the dissemination of cutting-edge research that impacts the diverse realms of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Thank you for considering IgMin Research as the platform to showcase your valuable research findings, and we look forward to receiving your submissions. Should you have any questions or require further assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to our editorial team.
Peer Review Process
The Peer Review Process is a critical aspect of IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal, ensuring the quality, validity, and reliability of the research published in our journal. This rigorous evaluation process involves expert reviewers assessing submitted manuscripts in a double-blind manner. Here is a detailed elaboration of the Peer Review Process:
Step 1: Manuscript Submission:
As a prospective author, you will submit your research manuscript through our online submission portal. Before submitting, please ensure that your work aligns with the scope of the journal and follows the specific formatting and submission guidelines provided on our website. The submission should include all relevant sections, such as the abstract, introduction, methodology, results, discussion, conclusions, and references.
Step 2: Preliminary Evaluation:
Upon manuscript submission, our editorial team conducts a preliminary evaluation to ensure that the submitted work complies with the journal's guidelines and is suitable for peer review. Manuscripts that meet these initial criteria move forward to the next stage of the process.
Step 3: Double-Blind Peer Review:
All eligible manuscripts are subjected to a double-blind peer review, wherein both the identities of the authors and reviewers are kept anonymous. This ensures an unbiased and impartial evaluation of the research. The editorial team carefully selects expert reviewers from the relevant fields who possess expertise in the subject matter of the submitted manuscript.
Step 4: Reviewer Assignment:
Once reviewers are selected, they are invited to assess the manuscript's quality, originality, methodology, clarity, and significance. Reviewers are encouraged to provide constructive feedback to help authors improve their work. The review process may take several weeks, depending on the complexity of the research and the availability of the reviewers.
Step 5: Reviewer Assessment:
During the assessment, reviewers evaluate the manuscript's strengths, weaknesses, and overall contribution to the field. They may also check for ethical compliance, proper citation, and adherence to research standards. Reviewers will typically provide detailed comments and suggestions to help authors enhance their research and presentation.
Step 6: Author Revision:
After the initial review, the editorial team communicates the reviewers' feedback to the corresponding author. Authors are given an opportunity to revise their manuscript based on the reviewers' comments and suggestions. It is essential to address each reviewer's feedback thoroughly and provide a detailed response outlining the changes made in the revised manuscript.
Step 7: Second Round of Review (if necessary):
In some cases, the revised manuscript may undergo a second round of review to ensure that all reviewer concerns have been adequately addressed. This iterative process aims to enhance the overall quality of the research and contribute to its scholarly rigor.
Step 8: Editorial Decision:
Upon completion of the peer review process, the editorial team reviews the revised manuscript, along with the reviewers' comments and recommendations. Based on the reviewers' evaluations, the editorial team makes a final decision on the acceptance, rejection, or revision of the manuscript.
Step 9: Acceptance and Publication:
If the manuscript is accepted, the corresponding author will be notified, and the paper will proceed for publication. Authors will be required to sign a copyright agreement with IgMin Research, granting us the right to publish the accepted work under the Creative Commons Attribution License.
Step 10: Rejection and Appeals:
In cases where a manuscript is not accepted for publication, authors will be informed of the decision and provided with the reviewers' feedback. While we do not entertain appeals against rejection decisions, authors are welcome to revise and resubmit their work after addressing the reviewers' concerns, should they choose to do so.
The peer review process at IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal is a thorough and meticulous evaluation that upholds the highest standards of academic integrity and quality. By involving expert reviewers in a double-blind manner, we aim to ensure the objectivity and fairness of the assessment. We believe that this robust peer review system facilitates the dissemination of innovative and impactful research, driving advancements in the diverse fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. As a prospective author, we encourage you to submit your original research to our journal and contribute to the vibrant scholarly community we are building together.
Open Access Policy
access, which enables unrestricted and free access to published research for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our open access policy aligns with our mission to promote the dissemination of knowledge, foster academic collaboration, and drive the advancement of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) disciplines. In this section, we provide a detailed elaboration of our open access policy, its benefits, and the process involved.
Benefits of Open Access:
- Global Reach and Impact: By adopting an open access model, our published content is freely available to researchers, practitioners, educators, students, and the general public worldwide. This accessibility maximizes the reach and impact of research findings, allowing a broader audience to engage with and benefit from the latest advancements in STEM fields.
- Accelerated Progress: Open access accelerates the progress of research by facilitating the exchange of knowledge and ideas. It enables researchers to build upon each other's work, leading to more rapid discoveries and advancements in various domains.
- Citation and Recognition: Open access publications tend to receive higher citation rates compared to traditional closed-access journals. Increased visibility and accessibility enhance the chances of research being cited and recognized by peers and colleagues, thereby enhancing the author's reputation and academic impact.
- Public Engagement: Open access promotes science communication and engagement with the wider public. It allows non-specialists to access and understand research, fostering public awareness and support for scientific endeavors.
- Funding Agency Compliance: Many funding agencies and institutions increasingly require research outputs to be published under open access policies, ensuring that publicly-funded research is made freely available to the public.
Process of Open Access Publication:
- Submission and Peer Review: Authors submit their original research manuscripts through our online submission portal. Upon submission, each manuscript undergoes a thorough double-blind peer review process. Our esteemed reviewers, experts in the relevant fields, evaluate the quality, novelty, and significance of the research. The review process aims to provide constructive feedback to authors and ensure that only high-quality research is published.
- Acceptance and Copyright Agreement: After successfully completing the peer review process, authors will receive notification of acceptance. At this stage, authors will be required to sign a copyright agreement with IgMin Research. The copyright agreement grants us the right to publish the accepted work while ensuring that authors retain copyright ownership.
- Creative Commons Licensing: To facilitate open access, all published articles in IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). This means that readers are free to read, download, copy, distribute, and adapt the published work, provided they properly attribute the original authors. The CC BY license supports the open exchange of knowledge, aligning with our mission of promoting unrestricted access to research findings.
- Publication and Accessibility: Once published, the articles become freely available on our website, accessible to anyone with an internet connection. There are no subscription or paywall barriers to hinder access to the research content. Readers can easily find and read the latest articles, encouraging widespread dissemination of knowledge.
- Indexing and Archiving: Our open access articles are indexed in major databases and search engines, making them easily discoverable by researchers around the world. We also ensure long-term archiving and preservation of published content, guaranteeing its availability for future generations.
- Metrics and Visibility: IgMin Research provides authors with comprehensive usage metrics and insights into the impact of their research. Authors can track the number of downloads, citations, and online visibility of their articles, allowing them to measure the reach and influence of their work.
In conclusion, IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal's open access policy is designed to promote the global dissemination of knowledge, accelerate scientific progress, and enhance the impact of research in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. By embracing open access, authors contribute to the advancement of scholarship, enabling their work to reach a broader audience and fostering collaboration across disciplinary boundaries. We believe that open access is crucial in shaping the future of research and making valuable contributions to society's collective understanding of the world. As prospective authors or visitors to our journal, we invite you to join us in this endeavor and share your valuable research with the global academic community. Together, let us foster a culture of open access and contribute to the progress of science and knowledge dissemination.
At IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal, we prioritize maintaining the highest ethical standards in all aspects of research publication. Upholding integrity and transparency is essential to ensure the credibility and trustworthiness of scholarly work. As a prospective author or visitor to our journal, it is crucial to familiarize yourself with our robust publication ethics guidelines and the process we follow to safeguard the integrity of the research we publish.
a. Honesty and Integrity in Research:
Authors submitting their work to IgMin Research are expected to conduct their research with honesty and integrity. This includes ensuring that the data presented in their manuscripts are accurate, reliable, and free from any manipulation or fabrication. Falsification, manipulation, or selective reporting of data are considered unethical and will not be tolerated. All research findings must be reported truthfully, even if they are contrary to the authors' expectations.
b. Plagiarism Detection:
Plagiarism, the act of presenting someone else's work, ideas, or intellectual property as one's own, is strictly prohibited. As part of our commitment to maintaining academic integrity, all submitted manuscripts undergo thorough plagiarism checks using reliable plagiarism detection software. Authors are responsible for providing proper attribution to the sources they have used in their research. Direct quotations and paraphrased content from other works should be cited appropriately.
c. Conflicts of Interest:
Authors are required to disclose any potential conflicts of interest that could influence the outcome or interpretation of their research. A conflict of interest may arise from financial relationships, personal affiliations, or other connections that could bias the research or its presentation. Full disclosure allows readers to assess the potential impact of any conflicts and ensures transparency in the research process.
d. Data Availability and Reproducibility:
We encourage authors to make their research data openly available whenever possible. Data availability enhances transparency and enables other researchers to validate and reproduce the findings, promoting scientific progress. Authors should provide sufficient information and access to data to allow independent verification of their results. If data cannot be openly shared due to ethical or legal constraints, authors should explain the reasons in their manuscript.
e. Authorship and Contributorship:
Authorship should be based on substantial contributions to the research. All individuals who significantly contributed to the study should be listed as authors. Conversely, those who did not contribute substantially but provided general support or assistance should be acknowledged in the acknowledgments section. It is essential for authors to discuss authorship and contributorship criteria with all collaborators before submitting their work.
f. Proper Citation and Acknowledgment:
Authors should appropriately acknowledge the contributions of others, including previously published works and the ideas of other researchers. Proper citation ensures that credit is given to those who have contributed to the development of the research. Authors should also acknowledge the support received from funding agencies or institutions, as well as contributions from non-author individuals who have significantly impacted the study.
g. Research Involving Human Subjects and Animals:
If the research involves human subjects or animals, authors must adhere to the highest ethical standards and obtain the necessary approvals from appropriate ethics committees. Informed consent should be obtained from human subjects, and their privacy and confidentiality must be protected. Studies involving animal subjects should follow recognized guidelines and prioritize the welfare of the animals.
h. Handling Ethical Concerns:
In cases of suspected misconduct or ethical concerns related to published articles, the editorial team at IgMin Research takes such matters very seriously. Any allegations of research misconduct will be thoroughly investigated following established guidelines and best practices. This may involve seeking input from external experts or relevant institutions. If misconduct is confirmed, appropriate actions, such as issuing corrections, retractions, or notifying relevant authorities, will be taken.
i. Editorial Independence and Fair Decision-making:
At IgMin Research, we uphold editorial independence and impartiality in decision-making. Manuscripts are evaluated based on their scientific merit, originality, significance, and relevance to the journal's scope. Decisions on acceptance, rejection, or revision are made without any influence from external parties, and the peer review process is conducted objectively and confidentially.
By adhering to the highest ethical standards in research publication, IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal aims to build and maintain a reputable platform for the dissemination of high-quality research in STEM disciplines. As a prospective author or visitor, we encourage you to embrace these ethical guidelines to contribute to the advancement of knowledge in an honest, transparent, and responsible manner. Together, we can foster a vibrant and collaborative research community that drives meaningful progress and impacts society positively. Thank you for your commitment to upholding these publication ethics, and we look forward to receiving your valuable contributions.
Copyright and Licensing
Dear Prospective Author/Visitor,
We understand the importance of copyright and licensing in the realm of academic publishing. At IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal, we value the intellectual property rights of authors and aim to ensure the responsible dissemination of research findings. This section elaborates on the copyright and licensing process involved when submitting your work to our journal.
1. Copyright Agreement:
When your manuscript is accepted for publication in IgMin Research, we will request you, as the corresponding author, to sign a copyright agreement. This agreement formalizes the relationship between you (the author) and IgMin Research, defining the rights and responsibilities associated with publishing your work. The copyright agreement ensures that you retain ownership of your intellectual property while granting us the right to publish, distribute, and archive your article.
2. Retaining Copyright:
We believe that authors should retain control over their research and its future use. By signing the copyright agreement, you maintain the copyright of your work, enabling you to use your article in various ways, such as sharing it with colleagues, using it for educational purposes, and self-archiving it in institutional repositories.
3. Journal Licensing Policy:
To promote knowledge dissemination and encourage the sharing of research, all articles published in IgMin Research are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). This license allows others to access, use, and build upon your work, as long as proper attribution is given to you as the original author. The CC BY license is considered one of the most permissive licenses, facilitating open access to research while maintaining the ethical principles of academic authorship.
4. Advantages of CC BY License:
The CC BY license aligns with our commitment to open access, allowing your research to reach a broader audience and have a more significant impact on the scientific community and society at large. It enhances the visibility of your work, leading to increased citations and potential collaborations. Moreover, this licensing policy fosters a culture of knowledge sharing and collaborative scholarship, furthering the advancement of STEM disciplines.
5. Attribution and Citations:
Under the CC BY license, anyone using your work must provide appropriate attribution to you as the original author. Proper citations and acknowledgment of your research are essential, and they ensure that credit is given where it is due. As an author, you can feel confident that your contributions to the scientific community will be recognized and acknowledged in subsequent works that build upon your research.
6. Copyright Permissions for Third-Party Content:
When preparing your manuscript for submission, it is crucial to ensure that you have the necessary permissions for any third-party content used in your article. This includes figures, images, tables, and any other copyrighted material that requires prior authorization. As the author, you are responsible for obtaining these permissions and ensuring that proper attributions are provided in the manuscript.
7. Respecting Ethical Guidelines:
We encourage authors to respect the ethical guidelines concerning the use of copyrighted material and avoid any infringement of intellectual property rights. Using copyrighted content without proper authorization may lead to legal consequences and tarnish the reputation of both the author and the journal.
8. Informed Consent and Original Content:
Authors should obtain informed consent from individuals or organizations that might be identifiable in their research before submitting the manuscript. Additionally, all submissions must consist of original work that has not been previously published elsewhere. By adhering to these principles, you contribute to the scholarly integrity and reputation of your research and the journal.
In conclusion, copyright and licensing play a vital role in the publication process at IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal. We believe in empowering authors to retain ownership of their intellectual property while ensuring that their research reaches a global audience through open access. The Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY) enables broader knowledge dissemination, fostering collaboration and innovation in STEM disciplines.
As you embark on your journey with us, we encourage you to respect copyright guidelines, obtain necessary permissions for third-party content, and prioritize originality and ethical conduct in your research. By doing so, you contribute to the advancement of knowledge and the collective growth of the scientific community.
We look forward to receiving your valuable contributions and collaborating with you in the pursuit of cutting-edge research.
The Editorial Team of IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal
Retractions and Corrections
At IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal, maintaining the highest standards of scholarly integrity is of paramount importance to us. As part of our commitment to upholding the credibility of published research, we have established a robust system for handling retractions and corrections when significant errors or inaccuracies are identified in published articles. We understand that errors can occur inadvertently, and our primary goal is to ensure transparency and rectify any issues promptly. In this section, we will provide a detailed elaboration of the process involved in retractions and corrections.
- Identification of the Issue: Retractions are initiated when concerns about the validity of published research are raised. These concerns can be identified by the editorial team, authors themselves, readers, reviewers, or other members of the research community.
- Preliminary Investigation: Upon receiving concerns or allegations, the editorial team conducts a preliminary investigation to assess the severity and impact of the identified issue. This may involve consulting experts in the relevant field to gather additional insights.
- Communication with Authors: If concerns are deemed valid, the corresponding authors of the affected article are informed promptly. They are given an opportunity to respond to the concerns and provide clarifications or explanations.
- Independent Review: In cases where the concerns are complex or require an in-depth evaluation, an independent committee of experts may be convened to conduct a comprehensive review of the article in question. The committee assesses the evidence and considers the validity of the research findings.
- Decision-making: Based on the findings of the investigation or the independent review, a decision is made regarding the retraction. This decision is communicated to the corresponding authors, and they are provided with the reasons for the retraction. The decision is made with the utmost consideration for the principles of fairness, objectivity, and transparency.
- Public Announcement: Once the decision to retract an article is finalized, a public announcement is made on our journal's website. The retraction notice includes a clear statement of the reasons for the retraction, ensuring that readers and the research community are informed about the nature of the issue.
- Indexing and Databases: The retracted article is removed from our website and any associated indexing databases. Efforts are made to update the record in external databases and repositories to reflect the retraction status accurately.
- Identification of the Error: Corrections are initiated when errors, such as typographical mistakes, factual inaccuracies, or omissions, are identified in published articles. Authors, readers, or reviewers may bring these errors to our attention.
- Verification: The editorial team verifies the reported errors and ensures that they indeed require correction. If necessary, the corresponding authors are contacted to validate the corrections.
- Correction Notice: A correction notice is published on our website, alongside the corrected version of the article. The correction notice transparently states the nature of the error and provides the correct information. The original article remains accessible, with a visible link to the correction notice.
- Indexing and Databases: Corrections are duly communicated to relevant indexing databases and repositories to update the article's record. This ensures that readers accessing the article through various platforms are aware of the correction.
Throughout the retraction or correction process, we prioritize transparent communication with all parties involved. Authors are informed promptly and are given an opportunity to respond to any concerns. Our aim is to handle retractions and corrections professionally and impartially, ensuring the integrity of the publication process and maintaining trust with the research community.
Authors are encouraged to promptly notify the editorial team if they discover any significant errors in their published work. Such proactive communication allows us to address the issue promptly and take appropriate action. We appreciate the cooperation and integrity of authors in the event of retractions or corrections, as they play a vital role in maintaining the credibility of published research.
Retractions and corrections are essential elements of our commitment to upholding the highest standards of scholarly publishing at IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal. We recognize that the process may be challenging, but it is vital to ensure the accuracy and credibility of the research we disseminate. By adhering to robust procedures and communicating transparently, we aim to foster a research community that values integrity and embraces opportunities for continuous improvement. Our ultimate goal is to facilitate the advancement of knowledge and contribute positively to the ever-evolving landscape of STEM research.
At IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal, we understand the significance of maintaining a collaborative and respectful research community. We recognize that disagreements and conflicts can arise during the publication process, and we are committed to addressing them promptly and fairly. Our objective is to ensure a transparent and amicable resolution for all parties involved, fostering an environment conducive to the pursuit of scholarly knowledge and excellence.
- Communication Channels: We have established clear and open channels of communication to facilitate interaction between authors, reviewers, readers, and the editorial team. Prospective authors and visitors to the journal can easily access contact information, including email addresses and phone numbers, on our website. We encourage all parties to use these communication channels to express their concerns or seek clarification on any matters related to the journal.
- Professional Conduct: We expect all individuals involved in the publication process, including authors, reviewers, and readers, to engage in professional and courteous behavior. Maintaining respectful and constructive communication is essential in addressing conflicts effectively. We encourage all stakeholders to approach disagreements with a willingness to collaborate and find mutually beneficial resolutions.
- Initial Review of Concerns: When a conflict or concern is raised, the editorial team will conduct an initial review of the matter to better understand the nature of the issue. We aim to acknowledge the concern and ensure that all parties are aware that their communication has been received and is being considered.
- Confidentiality and Anonymity: To protect the privacy and confidentiality of all involved, we will maintain anonymity where appropriate during the conflict resolution process. For instance, if a reviewer has concerns about an author's work, the reviewer's identity will not be disclosed to the author. Similarly, if an author has a concern about a specific review, the reviewer's identity will remain anonymous.
- Third-Party Mediation (if needed): In some cases, conflicts may require mediation from a third party to facilitate a resolution. If the parties involved are unable to reach an agreement through direct communication, the editorial team may engage a neutral mediator to help address the concerns objectively and find a mutually acceptable solution.
- Transparency and Documentation: Throughout the conflict resolution process, we ensure transparency by maintaining detailed records of all communication and actions taken. These records are kept confidential but may be referred to if needed during further discussions or potential future evaluations.
- Timely Resolution: We understand the importance of resolving conflicts promptly. The editorial team will make every effort to address concerns in a timely manner, recognizing the significance of timely publication in the academic community.
- Fair and Impartial Decision: When conflicts involve editorial decisions, such as acceptance or rejection of a manuscript, the editorial team will carefully review all relevant information and take a fair and impartial decision based on the journal's guidelines and policies. Decisions will be made solely on the scientific merits of the manuscript.
- Appeals Process: If a party believes that their concern has not been adequately addressed, an appeals process may be available. Prospective authors and visitors can find information about the appeals process on our website. Appeals will be considered with the utmost care, and additional input from independent experts may be sought to ensure a fair evaluation.
- Continuous Improvement: We are committed to continuously improving our conflict resolution process based on feedback and best practices. We encourage all stakeholders to provide feedback on their experiences, allowing us to enhance the journal's policies and procedures.
IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal is dedicated to ensuring a harmonious and productive research environment for all participants. By maintaining clear communication channels, upholding professional conduct, and prioritizing transparency and fairness, we aim to address conflicts effectively and promote scholarly collaboration. We value the contributions of all authors, reviewers, and readers, and it is our shared responsibility to work together in a spirit of cooperation and respect to further the advancement of knowledge in STEM disciplines.
The success of IgMin Research - STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal relies on the collective dedication and commitment of our authors, reviewers, and readers. By adhering to these Terms & Conditions, we aim to create a scholarly platform that fosters collaboration, knowledge exchange, and innovation in the diverse realms of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
We extend our heartfelt gratitude to all contributors for being part of this exciting endeavor. Through the rigorous pursuit of knowledge and the sharing of valuable insights, together, we can shape the future of STEM research and contribute meaningfully to society's progress. We look forward to your continued engagement and the impactful research that lies ahead. Thank you for your support, and let's embark on this journey of discovery and intellectual growth together!