Propose Special Issue Title
Welcome to the Special Issues section of IgMin Research – STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal. In this section, we provide an opportunity for researchers, scholars, and experts from various disciplines to contribute to our journal by proposing and editing special issues on specific topics of interest. Special issues allow us to explore emerging research areas, address interdisciplinary challenges, and foster collaboration within the scientific community.
We encourage researchers to propose special issue titles that align with the multidisciplinary nature of IgMin Research – STEM | A Multidisciplinary Journal. Special issues should focus on cutting-edge research, significant advancements, or important debates in a particular field or across multiple disciplines. By proposing a special issue, you have the opportunity to shape the direction of research and contribute to the scientific community.
To propose a special issue title, please follow the guidelines outlined below.
Special Issue - Title Proposal Guidelines
- Title: Provide a concise and descriptive title for your proposed special issue.
- Scope and Rationale: Clearly define the scope and rationale of the special issue. Explain the significance and relevance of the proposed topic in the context of multidisciplinary research. Highlight the potential impact and contributions the special issue can make to the scientific community.
- Objectives: Outline the objectives of the special issue and the specific research questions it aims to address. Describe how the proposed special issue aligns with the mission and focus areas of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal.
- Guest Editors: Identify the potential guest editors who will be responsible for managing the special issue. Include their names, affiliations, and a brief summary of their expertise in the field.
- Timeline: Provide an estimated timeline for the special issue, including key milestones such as the submission deadline, peer review process, and publication date.
- Call for Papers: Suggest a call for papers that encourages researchers to contribute their work to the special issue. Specify the preferred format, guidelines for manuscript submission, and any additional requirements.
- Outreach and Promotion: Describe your plan for promoting the special issue to attract high-quality submissions. Include strategies for reaching out to relevant researchers, academic institutions, and professional networks.
Once you have prepared your special issue title proposal according to the guidelines, please submit it for consideration using our online submission system.
If your special issue proposal is accepted, the following guidelines will apply during the preparation and editing process:
- Guest Editors: The guest editors will be responsible for overseeing the entire special issue, including managing the review process, ensuring the quality of the submissions, and coordinating with the editorial team of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal.
- Peer Review: All manuscripts submitted to the special issue will undergo a rigorous peer review process, adhering to the same standards as regular submissions to IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal. The guest editors will select expert reviewers to evaluate the manuscripts based on their relevance, scientific rigor, and contribution to the field.
- Manuscript Preparation: Authors should follow the journal's guidelines for manuscript preparation, which include formatting, referencing style, and ethical considerations. The guest editors will work closely with the authors to ensure adherence to these guidelines.
- Publication: Once the special issue is finalized, accepted manuscripts will be published online in a timely manner. The special issue will have its dedicated section on the journal's website, allowing easy access and visibility for readers.
Submission and Review Process
Once a special issue proposal has been accepted, the following submission and review process will be followed:
- Call for Papers: A call for papers will be issued, inviting researchers to submit their manuscripts for consideration in the special issue. The call for papers will include the special issue title, objectives, and submission guidelines.
- Manuscript Submission: Authors interested in contributing to the special issue will submit their manuscripts through the online submission system of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal. They will be required to adhere to the formatting guidelines and specify that their submission is intended for the special issue.
- Editorial Screening: The guest editors, in collaboration with the editorial team, will conduct an initial screening of the submitted manuscripts to ensure they meet the scope and quality standards of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal. Manuscripts that do not meet the criteria may be returned to the authors with suggestions for revision or may be declined.
- Peer Review: Manuscripts passing the editorial screening will undergo a rigorous peer review process. The guest editors will select expert reviewers from the relevant field(s) to evaluate the manuscripts. Reviewers will assess the scientific rigor, methodology, originality, and contribution to the special issue's theme. The review process will be double-blind, ensuring anonymity for both authors and reviewers.
- Revision and Resubmission: Based on the reviewers' feedback, authors may be asked to revise and improve their manuscripts. The guest editors will provide detailed comments and recommendations to help authors enhance the quality and clarity of their work. Revised manuscripts will be resubmitted for further review.
- Final Decision: After the revision and resubmission process, the guest editors will make a final decision regarding the acceptance of each manuscript. Manuscripts can be accepted without revisions, accepted with minor revisions, accepted with major revisions, or rejected. The decision will be communicated to the authors along with feedback from the reviewers.
- Copyediting and Production: Once a manuscript is accepted, it will go through the copyediting and production process. The authors will be required to address any remaining editorial queries and provide the final version of their manuscript. The guest editors will ensure that the special issue maintains a cohesive structure and adheres to the journal's formatting guidelines.
- Online Publication: Accepted manuscripts will be published online in the special issue section of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal. Each article will receive a unique digital object identifier (DOI) for citation and indexing purposes. The special issue will be prominently featured on the journal's website, increasing its visibility and accessibility to the scientific community.
Editorial Policies and Ethical Considerations
At IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal, we adhere to rigorous editorial policies and ethical considerations to maintain the highest standards in publishing. These policies apply to special issues as well, ensuring the integrity, credibility, and ethical conduct of the research published in our journal.
- Plagiarism and Originality: Authors submitting manuscripts to the special issue must ensure that their work is original and free from plagiarism. Any use of other authors' work or ideas should be appropriately cited and acknowledged. Plagiarism detection software may be employed to verify the originality of the submissions.
- Conflict of Interest: Authors, guest editors, and reviewers involved in the special issue must disclose any potential conflicts of interest that may influence their objectivity or compromise the integrity of the review process. Conflicts of interest can include financial, personal, or professional relationships that could bias the judgment or decision-making process.
- Authorship and Contributorship: All individuals who have made significant contributions to the research must be listed as authors. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that all co-authors have reviewed and approved the final version of the manuscript and have agreed to its submission for publication. Ghostwriting or guest authorship is strongly discouraged and will be treated as a breach of ethics.
- Data Integrity and Reproducibility: Authors are expected to provide accurate and reliable data in their manuscripts. Raw data, methodologies, and materials used in the research should be appropriately documented to enable reproducibility. Authors should also comply with relevant data sharing and accessibility policies, making their data available to the scientific community whenever possible.
- Peer Review Confidentiality: The peer review process is confidential, and all parties involved, including reviewers, guest editors, and authors, must respect the confidentiality of the review process. Reviewers' identities should not be disclosed to authors, and manuscripts under review should not be discussed or shared without permission.
- Corrections and Retractions: In case of errors or misconduct identified after publication, IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal follows the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) guidelines for corrections, retractions, and expressions of concern. Corrections will be published promptly to rectify minor errors, while retractions may be issued in cases of significant ethical violations or serious flaws that undermine the validity of the research.
- Ethical Approval and Informed Consent: Studies involving human subjects, animals, or potentially hazardous materials must comply with relevant ethical guidelines and regulations. Authors should provide appropriate documentation of ethical approval and informed consent when applicable.
- Publication Ethics and Misconduct: IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal strictly prohibits any form of research misconduct, including fabrication, falsification, or plagiarism. Suspected cases of misconduct will be thoroughly investigated, following the COPE guidelines. If misconduct is confirmed, appropriate actions, such as retraction or notification of relevant institutions, will be taken.
We encourage all authors, guest editors, and reviewers involved in the special issue to familiarize themselves with these editorial policies and ethical considerations. By upholding these principles, we aim to maintain the highest standards of research integrity and contribute to the advancement of multidisciplinary knowledge in IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal.
Should you have any questions or require further clarification regarding our editorial policies and ethical considerations, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Publication and Dissemination
Once the special issue is finalized and all accepted manuscripts have undergone the necessary editing and production processes, the articles will be published online in IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal. Our goal is to ensure wide dissemination and maximum visibility for the special issue and its contributors.
- Dedicated Special Issue Section: The special issue will have its dedicated section on the journal's website. This section will prominently feature the special issue title, guest editor(s) information, and a comprehensive list of all published articles within the special issue.
- Digital Object Identifier (DOI): Each article in the special issue will be assigned a unique digital object identifier (DOI). The DOI provides a persistent link to the published article, making it easier to cite, reference, and locate in future research.
- Open Access: IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal follows an open-access publishing model, which means that all articles in the special issue will be freely accessible to readers worldwide. This ensures that the research findings are readily available to researchers, practitioners, policymakers, and the general public, promoting knowledge exchange and collaboration.
- Indexing and Abstracting: The journal is indexed and abstracted in various databases and repositories, increasing the discoverability and visibility of the special issue. This includes indexing in reputable databases, such as PubMed, Scopus, Web of Science, and Google Scholar, among others.
- Promotion and Outreach: IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal actively promotes special issues to reach a wide audience. We employ various strategies to raise awareness about the special issue, including targeted email campaigns, social media promotion, and collaboration with relevant academic and professional networks. Guest editors are encouraged to participate in the promotion efforts and leverage their networks to enhance the visibility of the special issue.
- International Collaboration: IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal welcomes international collaboration and contributions to the special issues. We encourage researchers from different geographical locations and cultural backgrounds to participate, fostering a global perspective and enabling diverse research collaborations.
- Impact and Citations: The impact of the special issue and individual articles will be measured by the number of citations they receive. Our aim is to publish high-quality research that makes a significant contribution to the field. We actively track the citation metrics and provide authors with the necessary information to assess the impact of their work.
- Archiving: IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal ensures the long-term preservation and archiving of published articles. We employ robust digital archiving systems to safeguard the integrity and accessibility of the special issue and its articles for future reference.
We are committed to supporting the success of the special issue and ensuring that the research it encompasses reaches a wide audience. By utilizing open-access principles, effective promotion strategies, and reputable indexing, we aim to maximize the impact and visibility of the special issue in IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal.
If you have any further inquiries regarding the publication and dissemination process of the special issue, please feel free to contact us.
Benefits and Contributions
Publishing a special issue with IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal offers several benefits and opportunities for both guest editors and authors. By actively participating in the special issue, you can make significant contributions to the multidisciplinary research community and enhance your professional profile.
Benefits for Guest Editors:
- Leadership and Editorial Experience: Serving as a guest editor for a special issue provides an opportunity to showcase your expertise, leadership, and editorial skills. You will gain valuable experience in managing the editorial process, selecting reviewers, and overseeing the publication of high-quality research.
- Networking and Collaboration: Collaborating with researchers from diverse disciplines fosters networking opportunities and potential collaborations. The special issue enables you to connect with experts in your field and establish lasting relationships that can lead to future research collaborations or academic partnerships.
- Thought Leadership: By curating a special issue, you have the chance to shape the direction of research and contribute to the advancement of knowledge in your area of expertise. This thought leadership can establish you as an authority in the field and enhance your reputation as a researcher and scholar.
- Increased Visibility: The special issue will feature your name prominently as the guest editor, providing visibility and recognition within the scientific community. It serves as a platform to showcase your research interests, expertise, and commitment to advancing multidisciplinary research.
Benefits for Authors:
- Opportunity to Publish in a Specialized Context: Contributing to a special issue allows authors to publish their research in a specialized context aligned with their specific field or interdisciplinary focus. This enhances the relevance and visibility of their work among scholars and researchers working in related areas.
- Exposure and Recognition: Publishing in a special issue of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal provides authors with increased exposure and recognition. Their work will be accessible to a wide audience, leading to potential collaborations, citations, and invitations to present their research at conferences or workshops.
- Collaboration and Interdisciplinary Engagement: Special issues often attract submissions from researchers working in various disciplines, creating opportunities for interdisciplinary engagement. Authors can benefit from the insights, perspectives, and collaborations that emerge from engaging with a diverse group of scholars.
- Timely and Focused Publication: Special issues are often dedicated to emerging or trending topics, allowing authors to publish their research quickly in a focused and relevant context. This enables the dissemination of findings without delays associated with general journal publication timelines.
- Open Access and Wide Accessibility: IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal follows an open-access publishing model, ensuring that articles in the special issue are freely available to readers worldwide. This promotes broader access to research and encourages knowledge exchange among researchers, professionals, and the general public.
We invite both established and early-career researchers to take advantage of the benefits and opportunities that contributing to a special issue with IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal offers. By doing so, you contribute to the advancement of multidisciplinary research, expand your professional network, and elevate your research profile.
If you are interested in proposing a special issue or have any questions regarding the benefits and contributions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to collaborating with you in publishing impactful research in IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal.
Terms and Conditions
Before submitting a proposal or manuscript to IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal for consideration in a special issue, please carefully review the following terms and conditions:
- Originality: All submissions must represent original work that has not been previously published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Plagiarism or any form of academic misconduct is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate rejection.
- Manuscript Formatting: Submissions must adhere to the journal's formatting guidelines, including font, spacing, citation style, and manuscript structure. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in delays or rejection of the manuscript.
- Peer Review Process: All manuscripts submitted to the special issue will undergo a thorough peer review process. The review will be conducted by expert reviewers who will evaluate the quality, significance, and relevance of the research. The decision to accept, revise, or reject a manuscript will be based on the reviewers' feedback and the guest editors' assessment.
- Editorial Decision: The final decision regarding the acceptance, revision, or rejection of a manuscript rests with the guest editors and the editorial team of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal. The decision will be communicated to the corresponding author, along with feedback from the reviewers.
- Copyright and Licensing: Upon acceptance of a manuscript, authors will be required to sign a copyright agreement, granting IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal the right to publish and disseminate the work. The journal follows an open-access publishing model, and authors will retain the copyright to their work under a Creative Commons license.
- Article Processing Charges (APCs): Authors whose manuscripts are accepted for publication in the special issue will be responsible for paying the article processing charges (APCs). These charges cover the costs associated with the peer review process, copyediting, typesetting, publication, and online hosting of the article.
- Ethical Considerations: Authors must comply with ethical guidelines, including obtaining appropriate permissions, informed consent, and ethical approvals for studies involving human subjects, animals, or potentially hazardous materials. Any ethical concerns or conflicts of interest must be disclosed in the manuscript.
- Corrections and Retractions: IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal follows the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) guidelines for corrections, retractions, and expressions of concern. In cases of errors, misconduct, or significant flaws identified after publication, appropriate actions will be taken, including corrections, retractions, or notifications to relevant institutions.
By submitting a proposal or manuscript to the special issue of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal, you agree to adhere to these terms and conditions. It is essential to ensure compliance with these guidelines to maintain the integrity, quality, and ethical standards of the journal.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us for clarification before submitting your proposal or manuscript.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We appreciate your commitment to scholarly excellence and the advancement of multidisciplinary research through IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal.
- Information Collection: We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, affiliation, and contact details when you submit a proposal, manuscript, or correspond with us regarding the special issue. This information is collected voluntarily and with your consent.
- Use of Information: The personal information you provide will be used solely for the purpose of managing and processing the special issue. This includes communication with authors, guest editors, and reviewers, as well as maintaining records related to the special issue.
- Data Security: We employ appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use secure servers, encryption technologies, and restricted access controls to safeguard your data.
- Third-Party Disclosure: We do not disclose your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent, unless required by law or legal obligations.
- Links to External Websites: Our website may contain links to external websites or resources. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party websites. We encourage you to review their respective privacy policies before providing any personal information.
Thank you for your trust in IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal and our commitment to safeguarding your privacy.
The information provided on the special issues webpages of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and currency of the content, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the reliability, suitability, or availability of the information contained therein.
The views and opinions expressed in the special issues are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or official policies of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal or its editorial team. We do not endorse any specific research findings, methodologies, or conclusions presented in the special issues. Any reliance you place on the information provided is strictly at your own risk.
In no event shall IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal or its editorial team be liable for any loss or damage, including but not limited to indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the special issues webpages or the information contained therein.
Through the special issues webpages, you may be able to visit external websites via hyperlinks. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. The inclusion of any external links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the special issues webpages up and running smoothly. However, IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the temporary unavailability of the webpages due to technical issues beyond our control.
It is important to note that the special issues are subject to change, modification, or cancellation at the discretion of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal and its editorial team. We reserve the right to alter the content, guidelines, timelines, or any other aspect related to the special issues without prior notice.
By using the special issues webpages and engaging with the content presented, you acknowledge that any reliance on the information provided is solely at your own risk. We recommend consulting the relevant primary sources and seeking professional advice when making decisions based on the information presented in the special issues.
If you have any questions or concerns about the disclaimer or the information provided on the special issues webpages, please contact us for further clarification.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Note: The provided disclaimer is a general template and may need to be customized or reviewed by legal professionals to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction.
At IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal, we are committed to ensuring that our special issues are accessible to all individuals, including those with disabilities. We strive to adhere to accessibility guidelines and standards to provide an inclusive experience for our users.
Website Accessibility: We make every effort to ensure that our website, including the special issues webpages, is accessible and user-friendly. We follow web accessibility best practices and strive to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. Our website undergoes regular accessibility audits and testing to identify and address any accessibility barriers.
Alternative Formats: We understand that individuals may require alternative formats to access the content of the special issues. Whenever possible, we provide alternative formats such as HTML, PDF, or plain text to accommodate different needs. If you require an alternative format for a specific article or document, please contact us, and we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Assistive Technology: We aim to ensure compatibility with commonly used assistive technologies such as screen readers, screen magnifiers, and speech recognition software. Our website is designed to be navigable using keyboard-only commands, and we strive to provide clear and descriptive link text, headings, and alternative text for images to enhance accessibility.
Feedback and Assistance: We value feedback from our users and are committed to continuously improving the accessibility of our special issues. If you encounter any accessibility barriers or have suggestions for improvement, please contact us. Your feedback is important to us as we work towards providing an accessible experience for all users.
Third-Party Content: While we make every effort to ensure accessibility on our website, it is possible that some third-party content or linked websites may not fully conform to accessibility standards. We encourage users to notify us if they encounter any accessibility issues with third-party content so that we can address the concern accordingly.
Continual Improvement: We are dedicated to ongoing efforts to enhance the accessibility of our special issues and the overall user experience. Our team remains committed to staying informed about best practices and accessibility guidelines to make meaningful improvements.
Please note that as the field of accessibility evolves, we may periodically update our accessibility statement to reflect changes in technology or standards. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we strive to create an inclusive environment for all users.
If you have any questions or require assistance regarding the accessibility of our special issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Your input is valuable in our pursuit of accessibility excellence.
Thank you for your support and engagement with IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal.
- Content Usage: The content available on the special issues webpages, including text, images, graphics, and other materials, is protected by intellectual property laws. You may access, download, and print the content for personal, non-commercial use only. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution of the content is strictly prohibited.
- Information Accuracy: While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the special issues webpages, we do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of the content. The information provided is for general informational purposes only, and you should not rely solely on it for making decisions.
- Website Modifications: IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal reserves the right to modify, update, or remove any content on the special issues webpages at any time without prior notice. We are not liable for any loss or inconvenience resulting from such modifications or the unavailability of the website.
- Disclaimer of Liability: IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal and its editorial team shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the special issues webpages. This includes but is not limited to damages for loss of data, profits, or business interruption.
- What are Cookies? Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile) when you visit a website. They help websites recognize your device and store certain information about your preferences or past activities on the site.
- Types of Cookies We Use: a. Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of the special issues webpages. They enable basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, certain features may not be available. b. Preference Cookies: Preference cookies allow the special issues webpages to remember your preferences and choices (such as language or region) to provide a more personalized experience. c. Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to gather information about how visitors use and interact with the special issues webpages. This helps us analyze website traffic, improve the site's performance, and understand user preferences and behaviors. d. Advertising Cookies: We do not use advertising cookies on the special issues webpages. However, please note that third-party websites linked from our pages may use their own cookies for advertising purposes. We recommend reviewing their respective cookie policies for more information.
- Managing Cookie Preferences: You can manage your cookie preferences or disable cookies altogether through your browser settings. Most web browsers allow you to control cookies by accepting, rejecting, or deleting them. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality and performance of the special issues webpages.
- Third-Party Cookies: We may use third-party services, such as Google Analytics, that utilize cookies to collect anonymous information about website usage. These third-party cookies are subject to their respective privacy policies and cookie practices. We do not have control over these cookies or the data collected by them.
Copyright © [Year] IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal. All rights reserved.
The special issues published in IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal are protected by copyright laws. The copyright owner is IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal, unless otherwise indicated.
- You may access and read the special issues for personal, non-commercial use. Any further reproduction, distribution, or use of the articles or content within the special issues requires the prior written permission of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal.
- Authors retain the copyright to their individual articles published in the special issues. However, by submitting a manuscript to IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal for consideration in a special issue, authors grant IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal a license to publish and distribute the article, as well as the right to sublicense the article for any lawful purpose.
- Requests for permissions, including the use of specific articles or content from the special issues, should be directed to the editorial team of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal. Please contact us for more information regarding permissions.
Attribution: When referencing or citing articles from the special issues, proper attribution should be given to both the authors and IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal. The following citation format is suggested:
[Author(s)]. [Article Title]. In: Special Issue: [Special Issue Title], IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal. [Year]; Volume(Number): Page range. DOI: [Digital Object Identifier].
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the special issues are solely those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or official policies of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal or its editorial team. IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information presented in the special issues.
For any inquiries regarding copyright or permissions related to the special issues of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal, please contact us for further assistance.
Thank you for respecting the copyright and intellectual property rights associated with the special issues published in IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal.
We would like to extend our gratitude and acknowledge the contributions of various individuals and organizations that have played a significant role in the success of the special issues of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal.
Guest Editors: We express our sincere appreciation to the esteemed guest editors who have dedicated their time, expertise, and scholarly insight in curating and overseeing the special issues. Their commitment and guidance have been instrumental in shaping the content and ensuring the high quality of the published research.
Authors: We would like to thank the authors who have contributed their innovative research and valuable insights to the special issues. Their intellectual contributions and dedication to advancing multidisciplinary knowledge have been vital in the success of the special issues.
Reviewers: We extend our gratitude to the anonymous reviewers who have generously shared their expertise and provided valuable feedback on the submitted manuscripts. Their thorough evaluation and constructive comments have helped to maintain the rigorous standards of the peer review process.
Editorial Board: We acknowledge the support and guidance of the members of the editorial board who have played a crucial role in the review and selection of manuscripts for the special issues. Their expertise and commitment to scholarly excellence have contributed to the overall quality of the published research.
Support Staff: We would like to express our appreciation to the support staff, including editorial assistants, production editors, and technical personnel, who have worked diligently behind the scenes to ensure the smooth handling, production, and publication of the special issues.
Readers and Subscribers: We are grateful to our readers and subscribers who have shown interest in the special issues of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal. Your engagement, readership, and support are invaluable, as they inspire us to continue fostering multidisciplinary research and knowledge dissemination.
Institutional Support: We would like to acknowledge the institutions and organizations that have provided support and resources for the special issues. Their commitment to advancing multidisciplinary research has been instrumental in promoting the success and impact of the special issues.
We extend our sincere appreciation to all those who have contributed to the special issues of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal. Your collective efforts and dedication have significantly enriched the multidisciplinary research community.
If we have inadvertently omitted anyone who deserves acknowledgment, please accept our apologies and gratitude. Your contributions are highly valued and appreciated.
Thank you for your continued support and participation in the special issues of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal.
We appreciate your interest in the special issues of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal. If you have any inquiries, proposals, or require further information, please feel free to contact us. We are here to assist you throughout the process.
For general inquiries or assistance related to the special issues, you can reach out to our editorial team at the following email address: [email ID]. We will respond to your queries promptly and provide guidance as needed.
If you have a specific question or concern regarding the proposal submission process, guidelines, or any other aspect related to the special issue titles, please contact our Special Issue Coordinator, Mr. [Pen NAME], at [email ID]. Mr. [PENNAME] will be delighted to assist you with your inquiries and provide detailed information to help you with your proposal.
We value your input and encourage you to share your suggestions, feedback, and ideas for improving our special issues and overall journal experience. Your contributions play a crucial role in shaping the multidisciplinary research landscape and promoting collaborative endeavors.
We appreciate your interest and support in contributing to IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal. We look forward to receiving your proposals and working together to publish outstanding special issues that advance knowledge and foster multidisciplinary collaborations.
Thank you for choosing IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal as your platform for impactful research. We are excited to embark on this journey with you.
Q: Can I propose a special issue that focuses on a specific subfield within a broader discipline? A: Yes, we welcome special issue proposals that explore specific subfields within a multidisciplinary context. However, ensure that the proposed topic aligns with the overall scope and mission of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal.
Q: How many guest editors can be assigned to a special issue? A: Typically, a special issue has two or more guest editors who have expertise in the topic area. The number of guest editors may vary depending on the complexity and size of the special issue.
Q: Are there any publication charges for special issue articles? A: IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal follows an open-access publishing model, and there are article processing charges (APCs) associated with the publication of all articles, including those in special issues. The APCs cover the costs of peer review, copyediting, typesetting, and online hosting to ensure wide accessibility.
Q: Can I propose a special issue if I am not affiliated with IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal? A: Yes, we encourage researchers from diverse backgrounds and affiliations to propose special issues. However, familiarity with the journal's scope and guidelines is essential to ensure alignment with our objectives.
If you have any further questions regarding special issues or the proposal process, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to receiving your innovative and impactful special issue proposals for IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal.
Q: Can I submit a manuscript to a special issue if I am not invited or directly contacted by the guest editors? A: Yes, the special issues of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal are open for submission to all researchers interested in the topic. Even if you have not been directly contacted, you can submit your manuscript through the journal's online submission system, following the guidelines provided in the call for papers.
Q: Are there any specific formatting requirements for special issue manuscripts? A: Yes, special issue manuscripts should follow the journal's general formatting guidelines, which include font, spacing, referencing style, and section organization. Additional instructions specific to the special issue may also be provided in the call for papers. It is important to carefully read and follow these guidelines to ensure compliance.
Q: Can I submit a manuscript that has been previously published or is under consideration elsewhere? A: No, manuscripts submitted to the special issue of IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal should represent original work that has not been published previously and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Plagiarism or dual submission of manuscripts will lead to immediate rejection.
Q: Will all manuscripts in the special issue be freely available to readers? A: Yes, IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal follows an open-access publishing model. All articles, including those in special issues, will be freely accessible to readers worldwide, ensuring maximum dissemination of knowledge and promoting collaboration.
If you have any further questions or concerns about the special issue submission and review process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are committed to maintaining high standards of excellence and promoting multidisciplinary research through our special issues at IgMin Research – STEM| A Multidisciplinary Journal.